A few years ago I used to make this kind of writing. Although it was not in a ‘challenge’ form. It was fun, and some sort of self-reflecting and self-healing for a person like me. Many thanks to Lexie and her blog post that inspire me to do this again. I’m currently focusing on my thesis, so I think I better heat up my word factory and read and write a lot more. I can’t promise that I’ll write everyday, but I can promise you that I’ll finish it. Just like thesis: don’t get it perfect, get it done.
So people, here’s my version of 30 Days Writing Challenge, Day 1.
Day 1: List 10 things that make you really happy
1. Large windows with some morning sun rays
2. Heights (more because of the scenery from up there, not necessarily for adrenaline-rush)
3. Cityscape and mountainscape and of course landscape
5. A cup of coffee latte (although I do cut it every now and then because I don’t like the idea of being addicted to certain drinks)
6. The smell of fresh laundry
7. New note books and well-loved note books (with all of my scrappy writings in it)
8. Watching youtube (if I’m not an awkward public speaker I might have start a youtube channel haha, but well I’m always a writer by heart)
9. Unique mugs
10. After-workout sensation
Image source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/489414684482993938/